The Muddy Boots is an approximate 10k race which starts at the school. It incorporates a run through a multi-terrain course, over undulating farmland and through picturesque countryside, including road, footpaths & trails.
How to enter the Muddy Boots 10K & Fun Run
- Run 10km
- Run 1mi
Muddy Boots 10K & Fun Run routes
The race starts & finishes on the school playing fields. It’s a multi-terrain course, encompassing road, trail & field, please wear suitable footwear.
There will water stations at approx 4.5k - Low Lindrick Farm and at the finish.
St Johns Ambulance will be on site for any medical assistance. If any runner needs assistance on route then please speak to the nearest marshal who will co-ordinate any medical assistance required
Muddy Boots 10K & Fun Run weather forecast
Rain and dangerously windy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
You may also like
- Age UK Leeds Abbey Dash24th Oct, Leeds4(1)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Leeds 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Leeds5(1)
- Wakefield Hospice 10k21st Mar 2021, Wakefield4.8(25)
- York 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, York4(1)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.