Muddy Mayhem takes place within the beautiful grounds of Mapledurham Estate on the outskirts of Reading. We have 2 routes on the same part of the estate. The first route is a 5Km circuit negotiating bales, tyres, cargo nets, crawl nets, logs, ditches, mud and gates. For those wanting to stretch their legs a bit more you could always do the 10Km option which is basically twice around the 5Km course. After the success of last years inaugural junior 2Km run we are now allowing school years 1 – 6 on the course and we are now allowing school years 7 upwards onto the 5Km route (ages are at time of the event). If the weather does its job there will again be lots of mud around most of the course ( I have a cunning plan if it doesn’t!) and our hosts have released some NEW parts along the route which will aid our mud commitment.
How to enter the Muddy Mayhem
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Muddy Mayhem weather forecast
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Muddy Mayhem reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Muddy Mayhem?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Reading Rivermead 10k1st Nov, Reading2.6(20)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- The Henley Trail Run11th Jun 2021, Henley-on-Thames
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run3rd Oct, Windsor3.4(54)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.