The rose between two thorns, the Mapledurham 10 is back for a 5th year, at the great Wellington College. Time to take a beather with a choice of either a 10km & 5km both of which will take you through a variety of muddy paths, woodland trails, private estate roads and across fields.
How to enter the Muddy Welly
- Run 5km
- Run 10kmBooked 5 times this week
Muddy Welly routes
Both the 5K and 10K will take you through a variety of muddy paths, woodland trails, private estate roads and across fields.
As the event takes place away from public roads the 5km run is open to those aged 8 and over - we would ask that they are accompanied by an adult for the run. The minimum age for the 10km is 12, with the 1/2 mile run open to runners of all ages!
Frequently Asked Questions
Muddy Welly weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Muddy Welly reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Muddy Welly?
You may also like
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Woking
- Farnborough Winter Half Marathon & 5k Fun Run26th Jan 2020, Farnborough
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k20th Jun 2020, Tadworth
- Spartan Race – Twickenham23rd Nov, Twickenham