Distances in this event
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Muddy Welly routes
Both the 5K and 10K will take you through a variety of muddy paths, woodland trails, private estate roads and across fields.
As the event takes place away from public roads the 5km run is open to those aged 8 and over - we would ask that they are accompanied by an adult for the run. The minimum age for the 10km is 12, with the 1/2 mile run open to runners of all ages!
- Finisher’s medal
- 600 participants
From the organizer
My Sporting Times are ranked #91 in the UK out of 508 organizers
The rose between two thorns, the Mapledurham 10 is back for a 5th year, at the great Wellington College. Time to take a beather with a choice of either a 10km & 5km both of which will take you through a variety of muddy paths, woodland trails, private estate roads and across fields.
Frequently Asked Questions
Muddy Welly weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Muddy Welly reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Muddy Welly?
You may also like
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Woking4.5(301)
- Simplyhealth Great South Run19th Oct, Portsmouth4.8(36)
- Guildford 10K13th Oct, Guildford
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans4.7(22)
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k - September29th Sep, Tadworth
- Farnborough Winter Half Marathon & 5k Fun Run26th Jan 2020, Farnborough