The rose between two thorns, the Mapledurham 10 is back for a 5th year, at the great Wellington College. Time to take a beather with a choice of either a 10km & 5km both of which will take you through a variety of muddy paths, woodland trails, private estate roads and across fields.
How to enter the Muddy Welly
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Muddy Welly routes
Both the 5K and 10K will take you through a variety of muddy paths, woodland trails, private estate roads and across fields.
As the event takes place away from public roads the 5km run is open to those aged 8 and over - we would ask that they are accompanied by an adult for the run. The minimum age for the 10km is 12, with the 1/2 mile run open to runners of all ages!
Frequently Asked Questions
Muddy Welly weather forecast
Rain in the evening and overnight.
Muddy Welly reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Muddy Welly?
You may also like
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- The Henley Trail Run11th Jun 2021, Henley-on-Thames
- Kempton Park 5K, 10K & Half Marathon - November14th Nov, Sunbury-on-Thames
- Run For Halloween 5km – Reading1st Nov, Reading4.3(1)
- The Nice Work Richmond Park Christmas 10k & 5k13th Dec, London4.3(1)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.