Sprint and Middle
Sat, 25 Mar 2023
The Mumbles, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
Official booking partner
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
Based on 600 participants
Based on location and reviews
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get £10 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Sat, 25 Mar 2023
- Finisher's medal
- Category prizes for Sprint distance & Middle distance
- Chip-timed results
- Southend Car Park
- Oystermouth Foreshore
- Leave M4 at Junction 42 – the deceleration lane bends to the left sharply, so be careful!
- Join the A483 and follow it into Swansea; watch your speed (cameras).
- Immediately after crossing the river, turn left. You can join either lane.
- Follow the coast road all the way around the bay into Mumbles village.
- Drive through the village.
- Drive past a mini children’s park on the left.
- Drive past The Pilot Pub on the right.
- Take the next left into Knab Rock car park.
- If you go up a steep hill with the pier down to the left, you’ve just missed it.
- The Village Hotel (01792 341270)
- Mumbles Carlton Hotel (01792 360450)
- Coast House (07768 727002)
- Tides Reach Guest House (01792 404877)
- Langland Road B&B (01792 361170)
- Clyne Farm Centre (01792 403333)
- Middle Distance: Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to participate
- Sprint Distance: Entrants must be 14 years of age or older to participate
- 2 bib numbers
- 1 helmet number
- 1 bike post number
- 1 timing chip
- This is a non-drafting event. If a referee thinks you are drafting there is no appeal against this decision. If you are caught drafting once you will be penalised with a 2-minute penalty. If you get caught a second time you will be disqualified.
- Headphones are discouraged during this race
- Make sure to number your bike and helmet with the numbers provided before entering the transition
- You must have your helmet on and fastened before entering the transition
- You will be guided by a member of the team to the relevant section
- You can remove your bike once all bikes are back in the transition. All bikes must be removed after the last competitor has completed the event. Make sure to show your bib number when you collect your bike.
- Once you have completed your first leg, make your way to the racked bike to hand over your timing chip to them. They must then attach their chip to their left ankle to access the transition
- When the cyclist returns to the transition they must rack their bike before removing their helmet. Once they have, they can hand over their chip timer to the final runner.
- Phone: 01792 367744
- Phone: 01792 363699
- Phone: 01792 360199
- Phone: 01792 369135
- Phone: 01792 369408
- Phone: 01792 365040
- Phone: 01792 921123
- Free Volunteer Event T-Shirt
- Free Bacon roll and hot drink
- Groups of 10 or more volunteers will get £400 towards their chosen team, club or charity