Distances in this event
- Triathlon: Swim 1.2mi, Bike 56mi, Run 13.1mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 32km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 21km, Run 2.5km
- 1000 participants
From the organizerOrganizer's website
The award-winning Mumbles Triathlon has become a well known event in South Wales, and attracts a number of athletes from all levels and experience.
The Mumbles Tri offers athletes three course distances in the idyllic setting of Mumbles Bay for the Swim, the famous Gower Roads for the bikes and a picturesque run along the stunning shoreline of the Mumbles Bay.
The Mumbles Triathlon can be entered by anyone who feels they are capable of competing. There is gender separation, so men and women compete for first place in their respective category.
Mumbles Triathlon route
Mumbles Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Mumbles Triathlon?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- time limitHi there, the middle distance starts at 8am, and the sprint at 8.30am, the cut offs for the races are as follows: 9am last swimmer, 11.15am bike 2nd lap, 3.30pm last run lap. The overall cut off is 4pm. Good luck and enjoy the event!
- How many competitors are you expecting for the Mumbles Middle Distance Triathlon please ?Hi there! There will be about 100-150 people taking part in the middle distance tri :)