Not quite ready to book?
Save this event for later and come back to it when you're ready.
Middle Distance and Sprint Distance
Sat, 30 Sept 2023
Mayals, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
Official booking partner
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
Based on the number of participants
Based on location and reviews
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get 5% if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Saturday, 30 Sept 2023
Organiser route images
- Marshalled route
- Signed route
- Water stations
- Red carpet finish
- Knab Rock Car Park
- Southend Car Park
- Car Park, 35-37 Newton Road
- Leave M4 at Junction 42 – the deceleration lane bends to the left sharply, so be careful!
- Join the A483 and follow it into Swansea; watch your speed (cameras).
- Immediately after crossing the river, turn left. You can join either lane.
- Follow the coast road all the way around the bay into Mumbles village.
- Drive through the village.
- Drive past a mini children’s park on the left.
- Drive past The Pilot Pub on the right.
- Take the next left into Knab Rock car park.
- If you go up a steep hill with the pier down to the left, you’ve just missed it!
- 2 bib numbers
- 1 helmet number
- 1 bike post number
- 1 timing chip
- 1 swim hat
- You must be aged 14 or over to take part in the sprint distance and aged 18 or over to take part in the middle distance
- This is a non-drafting event.
- If you retire from the race you must report to an official, inform them and hand in your timing chip.
- You cannot use any headphones or listening devices at any time.
- You should not litter at any point on the course.
- You must keep your chest covered at all times on the course.
- You must wear a helmet at all times whilst on the bike.
Verdi’s will also be open from 10am.