How to enter the New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 1.5km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k routes
All routes will start and finish from New Park Showground and wind through the heart of the New Forest National Park.
The multi-terrain courses offer some of the most scenic running experiences in the country, with a blend of forest enclosures, open roads, far reaching views and of course, the famous New Forest ponies!
The 5k, 10k, and Half Marathon are mostly flat with a mixture of gravel, some small trail sections, and tarmac roads. The Marathon will be one loop, with a mostly flat first section, and transitions to slightly undulating along the second half.
Frequently Asked Questions
New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k reviews (5)
You may also like
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr, Southampton4.1(5)
- Rocket Race Orbiter4th Jun, Tollard Royal
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Running GP at Goodwood Motor Circuit - April3rd Apr, Chichester4.9(5)
- Running GP at Goodwood Motor Circuit – December5th Dec, Chichester
- Running GP at Goodwood Motor Circuit - September25th Sep, Chichester5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.