An open swim in Ellingham Water Ski Lake very calm, clear and clean - followed by an undulating road route in the beautiful New Forest National Park, and a tough run, mainly off-road on bridleways (gravel and sand surfaces) in the New Forest - a beautiful and hilly run to finish your race.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
New Forest Triathlon – September weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
New Forest Triathlon – September reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was New Forest Triathlon – September?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Ironman 70.3 Weymouth19th Sep, Weymouth4.4(6)
- Winchester Triathlon30th Aug, Winchester
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- TRI Challenge Individual & Team Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.