An open swim in Ellingham Water Ski Lake very calm, clear and clean - followed by an undulating road route in the beautiful New Forest National Park, and a tough run, mainly off-road on bridleways (gravel and sand surfaces) in the New Forest - a beautiful and hilly run to finish your race.
How to enter the New Forest Triathlon – September
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 90km, Run 21.06km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.1km, Bike 33km, Run 9km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 33km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 33km, Run 5km
New Forest Triathlon – September weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
New Forest Triathlon – September reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was New Forest Triathlon – September?
You may also like
- The Fugitive5th Jul, Marlow
- The Islander – Middle Distance Triathlon18th Jul, West Mersea
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug, Betws-y-Coed
- Wales Triathlon13th Jun, Fishguard
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun, Llanberis
- Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon12th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll