A hard, hilly course with the first half going downhill, then gradually rising to the finish. But lunch and a hair of the dog awaits. 23rd running of this race.
New Year’s Day Hangover 5 mile Road Race weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
New Year’s Day Hangover 5 mile Road Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was New Year’s Day Hangover 5 mile Road Race?
You may also like
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Peak District Challenge17th Sep, Hathersage5(2)
- Chase the Sun Leicestershire - August12th Aug, Loughborough4.5(2)
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.8(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.