Betteshanger Country Park, near Deal in East Kent, has a nice wide tarmac cycle track, and we thought it would be good to see in the New Year with a mud free, traffic free, tarmac run on this certified road marathon course! There are slopes rather than hills, so it's not totally flat, each of the two mile loops has maybe 50 feet of elevation rise.
How to enter the New Years Day Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
New Years Day Marathon weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
New Years Day Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was New Years Day Marathon?
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr, London
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon5th Apr, Charing
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra9th May, Wadhurst
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – March7th Mar, Kingston upon Thames