The Eden Hall Middlebeck Newark Half Marathon is a flat, fast and scenic summer race. It is limited to 1,500 entrants with a fun run and entertainment for all the family in support of our Newark based charity partners: Beaumont House, Child Bereavement Centre, and Mind. The setting is historic Newark with its castle and civil war museum.
The race starts and finishes at the Sconce Park, site of civil war battles, passes the Ice Age Journey dig, where our ancestors settled over 13,000 years ago, skirts East Stoke, site of the bloodiest civil battle through Elston, the birthplace of the Darwin family and then back to the Sconce Park. The route is flat and fast and mainly on closed roads.
Half MarathonStart Time: 9:00am
Newark Half Marathon weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Newark Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Newark Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Boston Marathon UK12th Sep, Boston4.4(16)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Holme Pierrepont Half Marathon17th Oct, Holme Pierrepont
- Great Birmingham Run10th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon17th Oct, Warwick4.5(56)
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.