How to enter the Newbury Racecourse 5K, 10K and Half Marathon
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
Newbury Racecourse 5K, 10K and Half Marathon routes
This course is infamously fast and, when combined with its unique setting, makes for a brilliant place to set your next PB. The looped nature of the course means spectators will have a few chances to catch family and friends as they fly around the track.
The course follows the paths/roads within the racecourse rather than the grass, and that final stretch brings racers in under the chequered flag for that spectacular photo finish.
Half Marathon - 4 Laps
10K - 2 Laps
5K - 1 Lap
The course is clearly marked and marshals are there at every stage to keep morale high and lead you into the finish line.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Newbury Racecourse 5K, 10K and Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #12 in the UK out of 275 organizers
Newbury Racecourse 5K, 10K and Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Newbury Racecourse 5K, 10K and Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Fun Colour Rush Reading22nd Aug, Reading
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run4th Sep, Dorney2(8)
- Dinton Pastures 5km & 10km Summer Series - August5th Aug, Hurst4.6(11)
- Pizza Run - Swindon11th Jul, Swindon