See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Newbury Racecourse 5K, 10K and Half Marathon
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
Newbury Racecourse 5K, 10K and Half Marathon routes
This course is infamously fast and, when combined with its unique setting, makes for a brilliant place to set your next PB. The looped nature of the course means spectators will have a few chances to catch family and friends as they fly around the track.
The course follows the paths/roads within the racecourse rather than the grass, and that final stretch brings racers in under the chequered flag for that spectacular photo finish.
Half Marathon - 4 Laps
10K - 2 Laps
5K - 1 Lap
The course is clearly marked and marshals are there at every stage to keep morale high and lead you into the finish line.
Frequently Asked Questions
Newbury Racecourse 5K, 10K and Half Marathon weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Newbury Racecourse 5K, 10K and Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Newbury Racecourse 5K, 10K and Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- The Henley Trail Run11th Jun 2021, Henley-on-Thames
- Run Silverstone15th Nov, Towcester5(3)
- Run For Halloween 5km – Reading1st Nov, Reading4.3(1)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)
- Kempton Park 5K, 10K & Half Marathon - November14th Nov, Sunbury-on-Thames
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.