Consider these instead
The Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Age UK Leeds Abbey Dash24th Oct, Leeds4(1)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- York 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, York4(1)
Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun routes
This event has been changed to a virtual challenge due to increased restrictions from the government and your MoRun venue. You may not be able to physically come together but you can still run for each other, you can still run as one as MoRunners throughout the month of November, you can still dress up and grow a Mo (or paint one on!) and still continue to support Movember.
The course takes you around the beautiful setting of Exhibition Park. This is a mixed route between tarmac/road running and off-road paths. The course is generally flat, so it is fine for buggy running, although there are some bumpy sections. It is not suitable for wheelchairs. When you are finishing, keep to the left otherwise you will be heading for another lap!
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.