How to enter the Newquay Triathlon: The Goat
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 37.4km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5.4km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.375km, Bike 8.7km, Run 2.9km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.075km, Bike 0.8km, Run 0.6km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.1km, Bike 1.6km, Run 1.2km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.15km, Bike 2.4km, Run 1.8km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 4km, Run 2.4km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.3km, Bike 5.6km, Run 3.6km
- Duathlon: Run 0.2km, Bike 0.8km, Run 0.6km
- Duathlon: Run 0.4km, Bike 1.6km, Run 1.2km
- Duathlon: Run 0.4km, Bike 2.4km, Run 1.8km
- Duathlon: Run 0.4km, Bike 4km, Run 2.4km
- Duathlon: Run 0.6km, Bike 5.6km, Run 3.7km
Newquay Triathlon: The Goat routes
Experience everything a coastal triathlon should have to offer in this glorious open water triathlon held in the UK's top beach destination. Participants will take a dip in Tolcarne's Crescent Bay before heading off up the cliffs for a route fit for mountain goats. After the leg-burning bike, leap all over the cliffs and headlands of Porth Beach and Watergate Bay before speeding across the finish line overlooking Newquay Bay.
The challenging course won't be the only thing taking your breath away, as stunning cliff-top views spoil the runners for much of the course, and will make you want to sign up for another triathlon as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Newquay Triathlon: The Goat weather forecast
Newquay Triathlon: The Goat reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Newquay Triathlon: The Goat?