Distances in this event
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
Nidderdale Sprint Triathlon route
The Swim: A 400m swim in the modern, 20m pool at Nidderdale Pool and Leisure Centre, boasting UV filtration system for superb water quality. Competitors start in waves, having been organised in to groups of similar swimming ability. Each lane will have a maximum of 4 swimmers. When you enter we will ask for an estimated swim time for 400m.
The Bike: The bike course is a 20km out and back route. The gently undulating course winds its way up the stunning dale to the village of Lofthouse, passing the nature reserve of Gouthwaite reservoir.
The Run: The run course is a 2 lap route on tarmac and gravel footpaths around the pretty market town of Pateley Bridge and alongside the River Nidd.
Nidderdale Sprint Triathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Nidderdale Sprint Triathlon reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Teesdale Triathlon22nd Sep, Barnard Castle
- End O Season Epworth Sprint Triathlon22nd Sep, Epworth
- North West Triathlon22nd Sep, Nantwich
- Warwickshire Triathlon6th Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon13th Jun 2020, Llanberis
- Hercules Festival of Sport – St. Albans22nd Sep, St Albans