Set in the heart of the Nidderdale area of natural beauty and hosted by the Nidderdale pool & leisure centre it is possibly the most scenic of its type you are likely to experience.
How to enter the Nidderdale Sprint Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
Nidderdale Sprint Triathlon route
The Swim: A 400m swim in the modern, 20m pool at Nidderdale Pool and Leisure Centre, boasting UV filtration system for superb water quality. Competitors start in waves, having been organised in to groups of similar swimming ability. Each lane will have a maximum of 4 swimmers. When you enter we will ask for an estimated swim time for 400m.
The Bike: The bike course is a 20km out and back route. The gently undulating course winds its way up the stunning dale to the village of Lofthouse, passing the nature reserve of Gouthwaite reservoir.
The Run: The run course is a 2 lap route on tarmac and gravel footpaths around the pretty market town of Pateley Bridge and alongside the River Nidd.
Nidderdale Sprint Triathlon weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Nidderdale Sprint Triathlon reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- York Triathlon31st Jul 2021, York5(4)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Birmingham Triathlon25th Sep, Sutton Coldfield2.5(2)
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
- Stratford Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4.5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.