How to enter the Nightrider Bristol
- Bike 100km
- Bike 50km
Nightrider Bristol routes
Undoubtedly, this is Nightrider's hardest course across the three cities. Bristol's hilly nature makes for a tough challenge. It will be well worth it however for some of the breath-taking surroundings which you can behold, after dark.
It is estimated that the 100KM route takes around 6 - 8 hours and the 50KM route around 3 - 4 hours. There is a cut-off time of 10 hours. This event is not suitable for beginners and it is important to train in the build up.
This event will start in waves, with 100KM selected their own wave and 50KM riders allocated to the same start wave.
Frequently Asked Questions
Nightrider Bristol reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Nightrider Bristol?
You may also like
- Beyond Somerset Sportive19th Apr 2020, Glastonbury
- Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 19, 46, 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Cotswold Cross Sportive29th Mar 2020, Ullenwood
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Cycle Southampton 100k & 60k20th Jun 2020, Southampton
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton