After a loop around Castle Acre the route follows the Peddars Way to the coast at Holme next-the-Sea, before following the coastal path all the way to Sheringham and the finish at Beeston Hall School.
Race forms part of Positive Steps Grand Slam. The other races are Kings Forest 50 km and Peddars Way Ultra. All three events must be completed in any order in a 12 month period to be awarded the Grand Slam tankard.
How to enter the Norfolk 100k
- Run 100km
Norfolk 100k route
Refreshments: Checkpoints at approx. every 20km – Harpley, Thornham, Burnham Overy Staith (bag drop), Stiffkey & Weybourne
Norfolk 100k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Norfolk 100k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Norfolk 100k?
You may also like
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half16th Oct, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
- Country to Capital Ultra 439th Jan 2021, Wendover4(1)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Leicestershire Round Series Leg 39th Oct, Cossington4.7(3)
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.