After a loop around Castle Acre the route follows the Peddars Way to the coast at Holme next-the-Sea, before following the coastal path all the way to Sheringham and the finish at Beeston Hall School.
Race forms part of Positive Steps Grand Slam. The other races are Kings Forest 50 km and Peddars Way Ultra. All three events must be completed in any order in a 12 month period to be awarded the Grand Slam tankard.
How to enter the Norfolk 100k
- Run 100km
Norfolk 100k route
Refreshments: Checkpoints at approx. every 20km – Harpley, Thornham, Burnham Overy Staith (bag drop), Stiffkey & Weybourne
Norfolk 100k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Norfolk 100k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Norfolk 100k?
You may also like
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half16th Oct, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- The Twilight Friday Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon30th Jul, Ilford2.3(1)
- The Twilight Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon31st Jul, Ilford4.6(6)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District17th Jul, Bakewell
- Peak District Challenge17th Sep, Hathersage5(2)