After a loop around Castle Acre the route follows the Peddars Way to the coast at Holme next-the-Sea, before following the coastal path all the way to Sheringham and the finish at Beeston Hall School.
Race forms part of Positive Steps Grand Slam. The other races are Kings Forest 50 km and Peddars Way Ultra. All three events must be completed in any order in a 12 month period to be awarded the Grand Slam tankard.
How to enter the Norfolk 100k
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 100kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Norfolk 100k route
Refreshments: Checkpoints at approx. every 20km – Harpley, Thornham, Burnham Overy Staith (bag drop), Stiffkey & Weybourne
Norfolk 100k weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Norfolk 100k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Norfolk 100k?
You may also like
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May 2020, Naseby
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half17th Oct 2020, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul 2020, Wetherby
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Thames Path Challenge20th Sep 2020, London
- Rose of the Shires Ultra28th Mar 2020, Northampton