Distances in this event
- Run 100km
Norfolk 100k route
Refreshments: Checkpoints at approx. every 20km – Harpley, Thornham, Burnham Overy Staith (bag drop), Stiffkey & Weybourne
From the organizer
After a loop around Castle Acre the route follows the Peddars Way to the coast at Holme next-the-Sea, before following the coastal path all the way to Sheringham and the finish at Beeston Hall School.
Race forms part of Positive Steps Grand Slam. The other races are Kings Forest 50 km and Peddars Way Ultra. All three events must be completed in any order in a 12 month period to be awarded the Grand Slam tankard.
Norfolk 100k weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Norfolk 100k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Norfolk 100k?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half17th Oct 2020, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul 2020, Wetherby
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul 2020, Lewknor5(3)
- Ultra London5th Oct, London
- The Druid’s Challenge8th Nov, Ivinghoe5(1)