THE NDW100 IS A 100 MILE CONTINUOUS TRAIL RUN ALONG THE NORTH DOWNS WAY. THE COURSE TRAVELS FROM FARNHAM IN THE SURREY HILLS TO ASHFORD IN KENT. TOTAL CLIMB OF 10,000 FEET.
103 MilesStart Time: 5:00am
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
North Downs Way 100 weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
North Downs Way 100 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was North Downs Way 100?
You may also like
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra18th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- The Twilight Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon31st Jul, Ilford4.6(6)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.