North Norfolk's popular Triathlon held in Wells-next-the-Sea will be back in 2019 staged by the Wells Harbour Maritime Trust.
The start, transition and finish will all be based on the picturesque quayside at Wells. The 1.5km open water swim will be held in the sea in Wells Harbour followed by a 40km bike route around North Norfolk coastal villages in a loop returning to the quay. The 10km run course will take you along the North Norfolk coastal path and out onto the beach returning back to the quayside for the finish. Competitors will be split into different waves leaving approximately 5 minutes apart.
Wells is a beautiful and historic seaside resort that provides opportunities for sightseeing, water sports, bird watching, country walks and plenty of family fun, this is an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is a great excuse to come and spend the weekend in this popular location.
How to enter the North Norfolk Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
North Norfolk Triathlon route
Questions & answers
North Norfolk Triathlon weather forecast
Possible light rain overnight.
North Norfolk Triathlon reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Louth Triathlon6th Sep, Louth
- Pitsford Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Aquathlon14th Jun, Northampton4.2(2)
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon12th Jul, Northampton
- Monster Mojito Triathlon6th Jul, Peterborough
- Triathlon Team Relays Bedford2nd Aug, Bedford