The Northern Jumble- A great opportunity to build up the bling and take one of the bespoke medals designed for Its Grim Up North Running all for the bargain price of 10.
The lovely village of Slaithwaite provides the perfect setting for another out and back along the canal. The lovely mill town captures the North in every sense, friendly folk, beautiful hillsides and plenty of tea shops, what more could anyone ask for.
"Slaithwaite (pronounced 'slawit' or 'Slaithwaite' by locals) is a true "Yorkshire grit" mill town straddled by the viaduct and bisected by the canal. Slaithwaite retains its essential character, despite being used as the setting for the television series, "Where the Heart is" and for some of "Last of the Summer Wine". A lovely church, the fine 17th Century Dartmouth Estate Manor House, and other buildings dating from the 18th Century combine with large central mills to give quality to this industrial village that was once home to Luddites".
How to enter the Northern Jumble
- Run 5km
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 20mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10mi
- Run 10km
Northern Jumble routes
MarathonStart Time: 9:30am
20 milesStart Time: 9:30am
Half MarathonStart Time: 10:30am
10 kmStart Time: 12:00pm
Northern Jumble weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the evening and overnight.
Northern Jumble reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Northern Jumble?
You may also like
- The Manchester 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb 2020, Manchester
- Run Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon – January26th Jan 2020, Manchester
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half - August2nd Aug 2020, Manchester
- Ironman UK12th Jul 2020, Bolton
- RunThrough Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon - March22nd Mar 2020, Manchester
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon –27th Sep 2020, Manchester