Beginning at St Bees on the west coast, the route crosses the north of England through three National Parks finishing in Robin Hoods Bay on the east coast. Taking in iconic mountains, valleys, moors and over 16,000 feet of ascent, the Northern Traverse is one of the most spectacular ultra races in the world.
How to enter the Northern Traverse
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 190miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Northern Traverse weather forecast
Northern Traverse reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Northern Traverse?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul, Wetherby
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul, Caernarfon
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May, Caernarfon
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr, Prestatyn
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr, Delph