Beginning at St Bees on the west coast, the route crosses the north of England through three National Parks finishing in Robin Hood’s Bay on the east coast. Taking in iconic mountains, valleys, moors and over 16,000 feet of ascent, the Northern Traverse is one of the most spectacular ultra races in the world.
How to enter the Northern Traverse
- Run 190mi
Northern Traverse weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Northern Traverse reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Northern Traverse?
You may also like
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.