Beginning at St Bees on the west coast, the route crosses the north of England through three National Parks finishing in Robin Hood’s Bay on the east coast. Taking in iconic mountains, valleys, moors and over 16,000 feet of ascent, the Northern Traverse is one of the most spectacular ultra races in the world.
Northern Traverse weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Northern Traverse reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Northern Traverse?
You may also like
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon19th Sep, Prestatyn
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.