Without doubt, one of the most scenic marathons in the Country. From Alnmouth Beach the route follows a scenic coastal path passing Boulmer, Craster, Dunstanburgh Castle and Low Newton Sands. It then takes you up to Long Nanny Bridge, where, after a short run on the beach, it returns to Alnmouth along the same route. A half marathon options follows the same route to Craster then returns back to Alnmouth.
How to enter the Northumberland Coastal Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
Northumberland Coastal Marathon weather forecast
Possible light rain in the afternoon and evening.
Northumberland Coastal Marathon reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run13th Sep 2020, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh
- Kilomathon Scotland5th Apr 2020, Edinburgh
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run4th Oct 2020, Glasgow
- Leeds Half Marathon10th May 2020, Leeds
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester