Without doubt, one of the most scenic marathons in the Country. From Alnmouth Beach the route follows a scenic coastal path passing Boulmer, Craster, Dunstanburgh Castle and Low Newton Sands. It then takes you up to Long Nanny Bridge, where, after a short run on the beach, it returns to Alnmouth along the same route. A half marathon options follows the same route to Craster then returns back to Alnmouth.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Northumberland Coastal Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Northumberland Coastal Marathon reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run12th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne4.9(50)
- Gateshead Half Marathon29th Aug, Gateshead
- Hamsterley Beast Half Marathon & 10k10th Oct, Hamster, Redford
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - October17th Oct, Hamster, Redford5(1)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.