Without doubt, one of the most scenic marathons in the Country. From Alnmouth Beach the route follows a scenic coastal path passing Boulmer, Craster, Dunstanburgh Castle and Low Newton Sands. It then takes you up to Long Nanny Bridge, where, after a short run on the beach, it returns to Alnmouth along the same route. A half marathon options follows the same route to Craster then returns back to Alnmouth.
How to enter the Northumberland Coastal Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
Northumberland Coastal Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Northumberland Coastal Marathon reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run22nd Nov, Bellshill4.4(3)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.