Without doubt, one of the most scenic marathons in the Country. From Alnmouth Beach the route follows a scenic coastal path passing Boulmer, Craster, Dunstanburgh Castle and Low Newton Sands. It then takes you up to Long Nanny Bridge, where, after a short run on the beach, it returns to Alnmouth along the same route. A half marathon options follows the same route to Craster then returns back to Alnmouth.
How to enter the Northumberland Coastal Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
Northumberland Coastal Marathon weather forecast
Possible light rain in the afternoon and evening.
Northumberland Coastal Marathon reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run13th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May, Edinburgh
- Gateshead Half Marathon12th Apr, Gateshead
- Kilomathon Scotland5th Apr, Edinburgh
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February9th Feb, Hamster, Redford
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run4th Oct, Glasgow