Consider these instead
The Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- The Doddington Place Gardens Valentines 5k & 10k14th Feb 2021, Sittingbourne
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Leicestershire Chase the Sun 5k & 10k - August18th Aug 2021, Loughborough4.5(2)
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar 2021, Milton Keynes4(2)
- The Oundle New Year 10K & 5K10th Jan 2021, Oundle4.4(18)
Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun routes
This event has been changed to a virtual challenge due to increased restrictions from the government and your MoRun venue. You may not be able to physically come together but you can still run for each other, you can still run as one as MoRunners throughout the month of November, you can still dress up and grow a Mo (or paint one on!) and still continue to support Movember.
The Nottingham MoRun takes place in the beautiful surroundings of Wollaton Park around the Grade 1 listed Wollaton Hall. The undulating route is mixed terrain between paths and trails. Some sections are uneven and muddy, so the course is suitable for buggy running but not for wheelchair users. There will be marshals and km markers all around the course.
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun weather forecast
Rain until morning, starting again in the evening.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Other events from this organizer
Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun reviews (2)
4.5 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.