How to enter the Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun
- Run 10kmBooked 9 times this week
- Run 5km
- Run 1.5km
Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun routes
The Nottingham MoRun takes place in the beautiful surroundings of Wollaton Park around the Grade 1 listed Wollaton Hall. The undulating route is mixed terrain between paths and trails. Some sections are uneven and muddy, so the course is suitable for buggy running but not for wheelchair users. There will be marshals and km markers all around the course.
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Fix Events are ranked #49 in the UK out of 536 organizers
Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun reviews (2)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Nottingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb 2020, Nottingham4.5(5)
- Rushcliffe 10K and Fun Run1st Mar 2020, Nottingham4(11)
- Mathew 10k Pudding Run17th Nov, Heanor4.8(6)
- Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon7th Jun 2020, Derby
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- The Carsington Water Half Marathon & 10K Weekend22nd Feb 2020, Ashbourne4.5(26)