Fallout is our Nuclear winter beast the one you need to train for take it for granted and itll bite you. Its our last event of the year on our permanent site with our award winning, old favourites & new obstacles on 7k & 12k courses. If youre a newbie, small group, big team, veteran or competitive obstacle racer Nuclear courses are thoughtfully designed to be challenging, fun & achievable for all ages & every fitness ability.
Expect 70+ natural & man-made obstacles on the 12k & 50+ on 7k over undulating farmland, in woodland, lakes, bogs & through our award winning #lovemud duck-taping your trainers on isnt a bad idea! The Deathslide & ziplines are included in both courses, but dont expect a Nuclear course layout or obstacle combination to ever be the same.
Mild hypothermia isnt uncommon cuts, bruises, scrapes and sores are all abundant, but all part of the survivor experience.
How to enter the Nuclear Fallout
- Run 8km
- Run 16km
Nuclear Fallout weather forecast
Possible light rain until evening.
Nuclear Fallout reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Nuclear Fallout?
You may also like
- Spartan Race – Windsor10th Oct, Winkfield Row
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium5th Dec, Twickenham
- The Little Welly - Sevenoaks, Kent16th May, Sevenoaks
- Rough Runner – Oxfordshire23rd May, Chipping Norton
- Rat Race Dirty Weekend9th May, Peterborough
- The Little Welly - Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire6th Jun, Henley-on-Thames