Now in its 27th year, the Nuffield Health Kingston Run Challenge takes over the centre of Kingston and the Thames towpath once again this October. With 3 distances on offer and a fast, flat course, runners can either smash their previous times or simply challenge themselves with a new distance.
The event also includes the Nuffield Health Kingston Marathon – the perfect way to put your summer of training to the test! The end of season timing is a great opportunity for a PB and the course is one of the flattest 26.2s you’ll find, with a fantastic route passing stunning sights such as Hampton Court Palace.
How to enter the Nuffield Health Kingston Run Challenge
- Running: Run 16.2mi, N/a
- Running: Run 26.2mi, N/a
- Running: Run 8.2mi, N/a
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Nuffield Health Kingston Run Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Nuffield Health Kingston Run Challenge?
You may also like
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium5th Dec, Twickenham
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Air Run - Richmond Park24th Oct, London
- The Regent's Park 10k15th Nov, London
- Royal Borough of Kingston Spring Raceday28th Mar 2021, Kingston upon Thames4.4(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.