Now in its 27th year, the Nuffield Health Kingston Run Challenge takes over the centre of Kingston and the Thames towpath once again this October. With 3 distances on offer and a fast, flat course, runners can either smash their previous times or simply challenge themselves with a new distance.
The event also includes the Nuffield Health Kingston Marathon the perfect way to put your summer of training to the test! The end of season timing is a great opportunity for a PB and the course is one of the flattest 26.2s youll find, with a fantastic route passing stunning sights such as Hampton Court Palace.
How to enter the Nuffield Health Kingston Run Challenge
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 16.2mi
- Run 8.2mi
Meet the organizer
Human Race are ranked #26 in the UK out of 560 organizers
Nuffield Health Kingston Run Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Nuffield Health Kingston Run Challenge?
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr, London
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – March7th Mar, Kingston upon Thames
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Summer8th Aug, Kingston upon Thames
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes