The Nuffield Health Tri Relays event is home to the Corporate Challenge Cup. Company teams are invited to take on corporations from across Great Britain in all categories of the tri-relay. Sign up now to take on some of the FTSE’s top companies for the bragging rights of Corporate Challenge Cup Champions! (please sign up using the standard form and don’t forget to register your company details.)
You can take part in the Corporate Challenge Cup across any of the three ways to take part in the event (Team Relay, Team Time Trial or Triple Relay).
Eton Dorney Rowing Lake will transform into a fun-filled festival of Triathlon, as it plays host to the third annual Nuffield Health Tri Relays – an event dedicated entirely to triathlon relays. Traditionally a solo sport, competitors of all natures, from club athletes through to groups of friends, families and colleagues, will get together in teams of three to take on a combination of swimming, cycling and running.
The Nuffield Health Tri Relays offers three formats for competitors to choose from: Team Relay – 500m Swim, 21.2km Bike, 5km Run, Team Time Trial – 500m Swim, 31.8km Bike, 5km Run and Triple Relay – 500m Swim, 15.9km Bike, 5km Run
How to enter the Nuffield Health Tri Relays
- Triathlon: Swim 0.5km, Bike 21.2km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.5km, Bike 31.8km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.5km, Bike 15.9km, Run 5km
Meet the organizer
Human Race are ranked #69 in the UK out of 275 organizers
Nuffield Health Tri Relays reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Nuffield Health Tri Relays?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- TRI Challenge Individual & Team Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Dorney Lake Triathlon5th Sep, Windsor
- Conquer The Chilterns Triathlon19th Sep, Fawley
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes