How far is the race?
You decide! The 3.7-mile off-road loop means your race can be just over 5k or even over 50k and anywhere in between. You decide how many laps you're going to do on the day within the 6-hour time limit. If you're looking to cover a marathon distance, you'll need to complete 8 laps (29.6 miles) and a half marathon will be 4 laps (14.8 miles).
How to enter the Oak Challenge
- Run 6h
Oak Challenge route
The course is on the track pathways on "the other side" at Hicks Lodge. Given the nature of the track, there won't be muddy sections. In really bad weather, there may be puddles but generally there is good drainage throughout.
6 Hour ChallengeStart Time: 9:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Oak Challenge weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Big Bear Events are ranked #19 in the UK out of 531 organizers
Oak Challenge reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Oak Challenge?
You may also like
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun16th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.7(3)
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun17th Nov, Nottingham4.1(6)
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Rushcliffe 10K and Fun Run1st Mar 2020, Nottingham4(11)
- Mathew 10k Pudding Run17th Nov, Heanor4.8(6)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run30th Nov, Nottingham4.3(6)