See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
From the organisers of the UK’s most exciting Adventure Triathlon Series, Always Aim High Events presents the ODLO Coed y Brenin Trail Duathlon. Based at the UK’s Number 1 trail centre the duathlon will put athletes on a tough but rewarding blend of famous trails and routes, previously closed to cyclists and runners.
A mixture of steep climbs, rewarding descents and a good serving of the renowned crowd pleasing atmosphere means the inaugural event promises to excite athletes and engage all.
How to enter the Odlo Coed Y Brenin Trail Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 9km, Bike 28km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 15km, Run 1.8km
Odlo Coed Y Brenin Trail Duathlon weather forecast
Light rain until morning, starting again in the evening.
Meet the organiser
Odlo Coed Y Brenin Trail Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Odlo Coed Y Brenin Trail Duathlon?
You may also like
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Oulton Park Autumn Duathlon3rd Oct, Tarporley
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- Cotswolds Sprint Duathlon10th Oct, Winchcombe
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.