A 300km cycling event starting from Honiton. A simple route on the quietest roads of rural Devon and Somerset.
A simple route in the quietest & best cycling routes of rural Devon and Somerset. Commercial controls with food and drink. Food & drink at the finish.
How to enter the Old Roads 300
- Bike 300km
Old Roads 300 route
300km with a 3900m climb (2900 for AAA)
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Old Roads 300 weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Old Roads 300 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Old Roads 300?
You may also like
- Beyond Somerset Sportive19th Apr 2020, Glastonbury
- Les Trois Frontières (Sportive)21st Jun 2020, Bridport
- Cycle Southampton 100k & 60k20th Jun 2020, Southampton
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Tour De Shane – The Pembrokeshire Sportive29th Mar 2020, St Davids