Are you a half marathon runner looking for your next challenge? Good news! The Oldham Half Marathon is back another year. A gruelling race, this half marathon covers a 13.1 mile run through Oldham and its many miles of countryside, pushing challengers to their limits whilst offering some of the best scenery the borough has to offer.
How to enter the Oldham Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Oldham Half Marathon route
Runners will travel a hilly route that will take them to the spectacular Saddleworth area of Oldham. Breathtaking views of the Saddleworth villages and the imposing moorland landscape of the Peak District National Park await.
Returning via Grasscroft, Lydgate, Lees and the Glodwick areas of Oldham this race guarantees fantastic local support from the diverse communities of Oldham.
13.1 milesStart Time: 9:30am
Oldham Half Marathon weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
Oldham Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Oldham Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half - August1st Aug, Manchester5(3)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July25th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)