Are you a half marathon runner looking for your next challenge? Good news! The Oldham Half Marathon is back another year. A gruelling race, this half marathon covers a 13.1 mile run through Oldham and its many miles of countryside, pushing challengers to their limits whilst offering some of the best scenery the borough has to offer.
How to enter the Oldham Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Oldham Half Marathon route
Runners will travel a hilly route that will take them to the spectacular Saddleworth area of Oldham. Breathtaking views of the Saddleworth villages and the imposing moorland landscape of the Peak District National Park await.
Returning via Grasscroft, Lydgate, Lees and the Glodwick areas of Oldham this race guarantees fantastic local support from the diverse communities of Oldham.
13.1 milesStart Time: 9:30am
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Oldham Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Oldham Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Oldham Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Run Tatton Half Marathon & 10K3rd Nov, Knutsford4.9(11)
- Oldham Half Marathon & Ditch the Milltown27th Oct, Oldham
- RunThrough Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November10th Nov, Manchester
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Little Budworth
- RunThrough Run Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon – January26th Jan 2020, Manchester4.1(13)