A gruelling race, this half marathon covers a 13.1 mile run through Oldham and its many miles of countryside, pushing challengers to their limits whilst offering some of the best scenery the borough has to offer.
How to enter the Oldham Half Marathon & Ditch the Milltown
- Run 13.1miBooked 7 times this week
Oldham Half Marathon & Ditch the Milltown route
With a very atmospheric start that includes a lap of the Oldham Town Centre runners will travel a hilly route that will take them to the lovely Saddleworth area of Oldham with spectacular views of the Saddleworth villages and the imposing moorland landscape of the Peak District National Park that lies beyond. Returning via Grasscroft, Lydgate, Lees and the Glodwick areas of Oldham this race guarantees fantastic local support from the diverse communities of Oldham.
Half MarathonStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Oldham Half Marathon & Ditch the Milltown weather forecast
Oldham Half Marathon & Ditch the Milltown reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Oldham Half Marathon & Ditch the Milltown?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Leeds Half Marathon10th May 2020, Leeds
- Sheffield Half Marathon29th Mar 2020, Sheffield
- Run Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon – January26th Jan 2020, Manchester
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half - August2nd Aug 2020, Manchester
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool