Welcome to "rsted Great Grimsby 10k. What an amazing day in 2018! 4000 entries, 450 volunteers, 28 degrees sunshine, loads of money raised for local community groups and charities. This is a really popular race in the calendar and is expected to fill up fast. You will finish in a spectacular Victorian Park to be welcomed by thousands of spectators.
The race is inclusive and we encourage entries from all runners, irrespective of their ability. We encourage anyone who has any concerns about the course and whether or not it is suitable for their individual circumstances to contact Nicola by e mail [email protected] or telephone 01472 824894. We will be happy to meet with you on the course and discuss any areas of concern you may have.
How to enter the Orsted Great Grimsby 10k
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Orsted Great Grimsby 10k route
The 10km course itself is flat, on wide tarmac roads(with the exception of the last 100m which is on grass), which should make it suitable for athletes in wheelchairs.
Orsted Great Grimsby 10k weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Orsted Great Grimsby 10k reviews (4)
4.9 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
Good for beginners
You may also like
- The Asda Foundation Hull Running Festival19th Apr, Hull
- ASDA Foundation City of Lincoln 10K14th Jun, Lincoln
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Wakefield Hospice 10k29th Mar, Wakefield
- The Nottingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb, Nottingham
- The Sherwood Pines Half Marathon & 10k29th Mar, Edwinstowe