This is a 10km run on mixed terrain through the villages and lanes around the village of Orston in Nottinghamshire. The previous runs have been in the beautiful spring sunshine with a great atmosphere amongst the competitors and volunteers. This year there will be medals for all runners and prizes for the first male and female runners in both events. We have also gained a reputation for serving up delicious cake free to all runners after the event!
We are in the process of affiliating to runbritain (as we have been in previous years) and will have a race adjudicator present on race day. Please note that the total distance of this run is slightly more than 10km but as it is mixed terrain it is stilled classed as a 10km run under runbritain guidelines.
Orston Spring Dash weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Orston Spring Dash reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Orston Spring Dash?
You may also like
- RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K24th Oct, Prestwold5(1)
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Holme Pierrepont 10k17th Oct, Holme Pierrepont
- Chase the Sun Leicestershire - August12th Aug, Loughborough4.5(2)
- The Coalville 10k15th Nov, Coalville4.4(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.