ETU European Sprint Distance Championship Qualifiers - please ensure that you have registered with the BTF if you are looking to qualify.
The sprint distance races will be NON DRAFTING.
The Xtra Mile Events Autumn Duathlon is at the famous Oulton Park Race Track. You have a choice of standard or sprint distance races - run 2 laps (8.61km) for the standard or one for the sprint, then cycle 9 or 5 exhilarating laps on your bike (21.55km or 38.76km), and then finish with one final run lap (both distances 4.307km). Transition will be in the pits, the race is held entirely on the traffic free race track giving you the opportunity to really see how fast you can push your bike on the straights and round the banked hairpin! All finishers receive a fantastic medal and free event photos available for downloading and printing up to A4 size.
How to enter the Oulton Park Autumn Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 8.6km, Bike 38.8km, Run 4.3km
- Duathlon: Run 4.3km, Bike 21.6km, Run 4.3km
Oulton Park Autumn Duathlon weather forecast
Oulton Park Autumn Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Oulton Park Autumn Duathlon?
You may also like
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
- Cotswolds Sprint Duathlon10th Oct, Winchcombe
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
- Cowman Duathlon17th Oct, Olney
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.