ETU European Sprint Distance Championship Qualifiers - please ensure that you have registered with the BTF if you are looking to qualify.
The sprint distance races will be NON DRAFTING.
The Xtra Mile Events Autumn Duathlon is at the famous Oulton Park Race Track. You have a choice of standard or sprint distance races - run 2 laps (8.61km) for the standard or one for the sprint, then cycle 9 or 5 exhilarating laps on your bike (21.55km or 38.76km), and then finish with one final run lap (both distances 4.307km). Transition will be in the pits, the race is held entirely on the traffic free race track giving you the opportunity to really see how fast you can push your bike on the straights and round the banked hairpin! All finishers receive a fantastic medal and free event photos available for downloading and printing up to A4 size.
How to enter the Oulton Park Autumn Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 8.6km, Bike 38.8km, Run 4.3km
- Duathlon: Run 4.3km, Bike 21.6km, Run 4.3km
Oulton Park Autumn Duathlon weather forecast
Oulton Park Autumn Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Oulton Park Autumn Duathlon?
You may also like
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug 2020, Betws-y-Coed
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun 2020, Llanberis
- Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon12th Sep 2020, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon5th Apr 2020, Harlech
- Pitsford Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Aquathlon14th May 2020, Northampton
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon12th Jul 2020, Northampton