The map shows the course details. The course length has been officially measured by a member of the British Association of Course Measurers, and the event is licensed by UK Athletics.
For the 10k event, you will need to do just under 3 laps and for the half marathon you will need to complete 6 laps of the track. There will be a marker post at the end of each lap to confirm the distance covered, but it is your responsibility to complete the correct number of laps and you will need to plan for how to do this. At the end of your 3rd or 6th lap (10k or half marathon respectively) you need to run to the finish down the pit lane
Oulton Park Half Marathon & 10k weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Run Tatton Half Marathon - November8th Nov, Knutsford
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.