Outlaw Half Bowood Weekend 2022
Bowood 10k, Future Outlaw Bowood - Mini 1.2 Mile, Future Outlaw Bowood - Junior 2.4 Mile, and 2 more
Sat, 3 Sept 2022 - Sun, 4 Sept 2022
Derry Hill, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
Official booking partner
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
Based on 1,629 participants
Based on location
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get £10 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Sat, 3 Sept 2022
Sun, 4 Sept 2022
1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 mile run
Bike: Fast with some short, sharp climbs and descents
Run: Undulating, multi-lap, mostly off-road
Distances: Mini 1.2 mile or Junior 2.4 mile
Organiser route images
- Grandstand finish
- Finisher's Medal
- Personal chip-timed result
- Age category awards for the Bowood 10k & Triathlon
- Finisher's T-shirt
- Free Post-race meal
- On-course nutrition
- Outlaw Half Bowood Triathlon: Race packs will need to be collected on Saturday. Race packs will include race numbers, a security wristband, stickers, timing chips, and a swim cap.
- Bowood 10k: Participants will have their race packs posted. Late entries will need to collect their race pack on the day.
- Future Outlaw 1.2mi & 2.4mi: All future outlaw participants must collect their race packs on the day of the race.
- Outlaw Half Bowood Triathlon: Entrants must be 18 years of age or older by 31/12/22 to participate
- Bowood 10k: Entrants must be 15 years of age or older by 31/12/22 to participate
- Future Outlaw Bowood - Mini 2.4 Mile: Entrants must be ages 8 to 15 by 31/12/22 to participate
- Future Outlaw Bowood - Mini 1.2 Mile: Entrants must be ages 4 to 14 by 31/12/22 to participate
Swim - 1 hour 10 minutes after your wave start, with a further 10 minutes allowed to reach bike mount
Bike - 5 hours 20 minutes after your wave start
Run - 9 hours after your wave start
The course must be completed within 2 hours of the race start.