How to enter the Outlaw Half – Holkham
- Triathlon: Swim 1.2mi, Bike 56mi, Run 13.1mi
Outlaw Half – Holkham route
The swim takes place in the private lake on Holkham Estate against the backdrop of the impressive Holkham Hall, in waved starting groups. A single looped course is followed by just a short run to transition.
Once out of the water, the undulating, one lap bike course will take you on an unforgettable journey through some of the most beautiful countryside and coastal roads North Norfolk has to offer.
The run course undulates around the spectacular Holkham Estate where the stunning scenery and crowd support will help combat any fatigue as you power towards the finish line!
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Tour of Cambridgeshire Cycling Festival4th Jun, Peterborough3.7(9)
- Run Sandringham 10k25th Sep, Sandringham
- Run4Colour - East Anglia10th Apr, Hockwold cum Wilton4.9(7)
- Rat Race Dirty Weekend7th May, Peterborough
- The UKCE Alzheimer's Research UK Suffolk Classic24th Apr, Suffolk
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.