Returning again this year is the Brett Owler Marathon, which also includes a half marathon and 10K. The event is open to runners of all abilities and suitable for new runners who would like to have a go. You can also run for a charity of your choice.
How to enter the Brett Owler Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K – Winter
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Brett Owler Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K – Winter routes
This is a multi-terrain run with many different running surfaces, including athletics track, grass, country fields and tarmac road in places. There is uneven ground for some of the run.
The two-lap course is set in the great surroundings of Conningbrook Lakes Country Park and takes in the quiet roads of Brook. With the start and finish at the Julie Rose Stadium, this event will have the whole family supporting.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Brett Owler Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K – Winter weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Brett Owler Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K – Winter reviews (9)
4.5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr 2020, London
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Charing
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra9th May 2020, Wadhurst
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – March7th Mar 2020, Kingston upon Thames