How did it go?
Distances in this event
- Run 2mi
- Run 3mi
- Run 4mi
- Run 3mi
You may also like
- Culworth Fun Run15th Sep, Culworth
- Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September1st Sep, Maidenhead4.3(14)
- Bovingdon Parish 10k1st Sep, Bovingdon
- Reading, O2O 1K, 3K & 10K - October6th Oct, Reading
- Water of Life 10K, Half Marathon and Junior Race - October20th Oct, Marlow4(9)
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running2nd Nov, Aylesbury
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Our Self Transcendence race series is held every summer in Cutteslowe Park, Oxford. Races take place on Monday evenings at 7.00pm. The course is a 1-mile loop around the edge of the park. Mostly the surface is grass, however, a short section is paved therefore spikes are not suitable.
Oxford Self-Transcendence Summer Races reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Oxford Self-Transcendence Summer Races?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.