Distances in this event
- Run 3km
- Run 3km
You may also like
- Britain's Bravest Military Challenge - Guildford Stoke Park28th Sep, Guildford
- Britain's Bravest Military Challenge 2019 - London Richmond Park28th Sep, Richmond
- Rough Runner – London North7th Sep, London
- Britain's Bravest Military Challenge - London Hyde Park28th Sep, London
- Britain's Bravest Military Challenge - Hampstead Heath28th Sep, London
- Britain's Bravest Military Challenge - Battersea Park28th Sep, London
From the organizerOrganizer's website
The Little Welly Goes Wild experience is all about getting kids outdoors to run, jump, climb and of course get muddy! Our events give children and their families new and exciting challenges and some quality time together outdoors.
As well as the 3km course with more than 30 big obstacles we offer unusual and and traditional activities to enjoy (additional charges apply) along with live entertainment and great food and drink in our Festival Village.
The Little Welly Goes Wild Henley reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Little Welly Goes Wild Henley ?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- when booking for a child and a parent accompanying do you have to book a separate course ticket for the parent also? i understand everyone needs a ticket for the festival area :) and i didn't see any age restrictions for the children but what is the recommended age range for the kids? thanks!Hey there, just to let you know that adults will have to buy a ticket to accompany the child, this includes the festal ticket entry. In terms of age range thats recommend that children are between 6-14. All the best!
- Last year we booked a time slot. This year, you just seem to book for the course. How does it work with timings. Does everyone start at 9.30 or might there be a long queue, to start to run whenever you decide to come between 9.30 and 4.30?Hey there, just to let you know you can still book a time slot just put a time you would like to race under estimated finish time. If you select at time between 10am and 4pm, please select a time on the half hour, i.e. 10, 10:30, 11, 11:30 etc. All the best!