How to enter the Panda Bear Challenge
- Run 6h
Panda Bear Challenge route
This unique 6 hour timed event allows the runner to call the shots on how many laps of this 3.3 mile course they wish to complete during the time limit. With a relatively flat course that has just a few small rises, it is the perfect course to challenge yourself to complete as many miles as possible, potentially even cracking 50+ miles.
The terrain is crushed stone and a very small section of single track, however it is a very runnable course, and runners will enjoy scenic views of Ryton Wood, one of Warwickshire's largest remaining semi-natural ancient woodlands.
Completing a marathon will be 8 laps of the course, while a half marathon will be 4 laps.
6 Hour ChallengeStart Time: 9:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Panda Bear Challenge weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Big Bear Events are ranked #8 in the UK out of 378 organizers
Panda Bear Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Panda Bear Challenge?
You may also like
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon5th Jul, Leamington Spa4.5(56)
- Kenilworth Half Marathon13th Sep, Kenilworth4.7(3)
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes
- Warwick Reindeer Run29th Nov, Warwick
- Cheltenham Half Marathon20th Sep, Cheltenham5(3)
- Draycote Water - Seven at Severn - July7th Jul, Rugby4.7(9)