The Parbold Duathlon takes place from the Farmer's Arms public house in Hildale near Parbold and It has become a North West classic. It's one of the oldest events on the calendar and limited to only 150 competitors. The 5k run is a 2 loop course on undulating roads and the 18 mile cycle route is a 3 lap course which means climbing Parbold Hill 3 times, once on each lap. The atmosphere is always great, it has a 'local feel' and the racing always attracts a range of novices through to elite competitors. If you're lucky enough to get one of the limited places, you'll have an EPIC day!
How to enter the Parbold Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 5mi, Bike 18mi, Run 3.11mi
Parbold Duathlon route
5 Mile Run 18 Mile Cycle 5 Km RunStart Time: 8:30am
Parbold Duathlon weather forecast
Rain in the morning.
Parbold Duathlon reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
- Hurtleberry Off-Road Duathlon & 10km Trail Run15th Nov, Holmbury Saint Mary
- Bridport Triathlon15th May 2021, Bridport
- West Bay Triathlon4th Sep 2021, West Bay3(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.