The Parbold Duathlon takes place from the Farmer's Arms public house in Hildale near Parbold and It has become a North West classic. It's one of the oldest events on the calendar and limited to only 150 competitors. The 5k run is a 2 loop course on undulating roads and the 18 mile cycle route is a 3 lap course which means climbing Parbold Hill 3 times, once on each lap. The atmosphere is always great, it has a 'local feel' and the racing always attracts a range of novices through to elite competitors. If you're lucky enough to get one of the limited places, you'll have an EPIC day!
How to enter the Parbold Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 5mi, Bike 18mi, Run 3.11mi
Parbold Duathlon route
5 Mile Run 18 Mile Cycle 5 Km RunStart Time: 8:30am
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- I really like this event , I did it in October last year and missed March , is there another this October 2019 as I want to compete Sincerely Scott ReidHi there! This particular event is happening next year in March 2020. However the organisers are also hosting the Firefighters Duathlon on the 13th of October (https://epicevents.co.uk/firefighters-duathlon) :)
Parbold Duathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Epic Events are ranked #73 in the UK out of 536 organizers
Parbold Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Parbold Duathlon?
You may also like
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon13th Jun 2020, Llanberis
- Mumbles Duathlon21st Mar 2020, The Mumbles
- The Marlow Classic24th May 2020, Marlow
- The Fugitive5th Jul 2020, Marlow
- Dorney Lake Christmas Half, 15km, 10km, 5km and Duathlon14th Dec, Windsor
- Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Run8th Feb 2020, Windsor