The best of the Peak District from south to north, through tree lined vales, high moors, plateau, famous peaks and grit stone edges, in winter season conditions. Mixed navigation challenges and adventure for racers. The route runs through the inspiring White and Dark Peak District over classic trails. We're including pre-race briefings, followed by pizza and pasta party to help you start this friendly and sociable race, fueled with energy and prepared.
How to enter the Peak District South-2-North
- Run 93km
- Run 50km
- Run 43km
Peak District South-2-North weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Peak District South-2-North reviews (2)
3.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul, Wetherby
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District18th Jul, Bakewell
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr, Delph
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun, Reading