Three fantastic trail running events throughout the Autumn in some of the most spectacular and scenic areas in the Peak District National Park. We hope to introduce you to some new tracks, trails and places which you didn't know existed! We aim for courses to be off road in quiet countryside - we want you to see and hear nature at its very best. Each event will have long (14-17km) and short (5-7km) courses. The terrain will be predominantly smooth tracks, paths and trails, but you should expect the occasional rough section and short sections of connecting country lanes. Each course will have some climb but any hills will be runnable rather than impossibly steep!
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Peak District Trail Run Autumn Series Round 2 weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Peak District Trail Run Autumn Series Round 2 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Peak District Trail Run Autumn Series Round 2?
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.