Three fantastic trail running events throughout the Autumn in some of the most spectacular and scenic areas in the Peak District National Park. We hope to introduce you to some new tracks, trails and places which you didn't know existed! We aim for courses to be off road in quiet countryside - we want you to see and hear nature at its very best. Each event will have long (14-17km) and short (5-7km) courses. The terrain will be predominantly smooth tracks, paths and trails, but you should expect the occasional rough section and short sections of connecting country lanes. Each course will have some climb but any hills will be runnable rather than impossibly steep!
How to enter the Peak District Trail Run Autumn Series Round 2
- Run 17km
- Run 7km
Peak District Trail Run Autumn Series Round 2 weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Peak District Trail Run Autumn Series Round 2 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Peak District Trail Run Autumn Series Round 2?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens Valentines 5k & 10k14th Feb 2021, Sittingbourne
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Thames Ditton4.4(76)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Royal Borough of Kingston Spring Raceday28th Mar 2021, Kingston upon Thames4.4(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.