Three fantastic trail running events throughout the Autumn in some of the most spectacular and scenic areas in the Peak District National Park. We hope to introduce you to some new tracks, trails and places which you didn't know existed! We aim for courses to be off road in quiet countryside - we want you to see and hear nature at its very best. Each event will have long (14-17km) and short (5-7km) courses. The terrain will be predominantly smooth tracks, paths and trails, but you should expect the occasional rough section and short sections of connecting country lanes. Each course will have some climb but any hills will be runnable rather than impossibly steep!
How to enter the Peak District Trail Run Autumn Series Round 3
- Running: Run 14km, N/a
- Running: Run 5km, N/a
Peak District Trail Run Autumn Series Round 3 weather forecast
Possible light rain until evening.
Peak District Trail Run Autumn Series Round 3 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Peak District Trail Run Autumn Series Round 3?
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District17th Jul, Bakewell
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Pizza Run - Manchester19th Jun, Manchester
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Peak District Challenge17th Sep, Hathersage5(2)