Join Running Adventures for a weekend of trail running in the Peak District. For this spectacular trail running holiday, we're based in a beautiful farm cottage, we are able to hit the trails straight from the front door. This running weekend will combine epic trail running with time spent enjoying the company of like minded people and relaxing.
How to enter the Peak District Trail Weekend
- Run 19.5mi
- Run 12mi
- Run 4mi
Peak District Trail Weekend routes
All runs are guided by a sponsored ultra runner and coach. We will run at a social pace and walk the hills if we have to.
This is not a race! We will stay as a group so if you are a faster runner, please expect to run slower than you would normally. Previous trail running experience is not necessary. The terrain will be hilly and varied. The views will be incredible. You should be able to cover the distances at a pace of at least 10-11 min/miles to enjoy this event (equivalent of a 4:30 marathon).
Peak District Trail Weekend weather forecast
Possible drizzle overnight.
Peak District Trail Weekend reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Peak District Trail Weekend?
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District17th Jul, Bakewell
- Peak District Challenge17th Sep, Hathersage5(2)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Pizza Run - Sheffield25th Jul, Sheffield
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)