How to enter the Peckham 10K
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Peckham 10K route
The course begins with a straight 1600m before looping 3 times around Peckham Rye Park, often described as a metropolitan oasis.
Runners will then end with an 80m sprint finish.
The terrain is mix of pathways and park land.
Gabe Gunnick 32:28
Rose Harvey 39:58
10kStart Time: 10:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Peckham 10K weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Peckham 10K reviews (7)
2.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb, London
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb, Egham
- Conquer Crystal Palace Spring 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon21st Mar, London
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March21st Mar, London