Duathlon race staged in the beautiful Scottish Borders. The start will be at Peebles swimming pool. The transition is suited outside Peebles swimming pool on the grass adjacent to the river Tweed.
The Bike route exiting transition and turn left on the top of the Tweed bridge and it is a straight cycle out the back road down to Howford farm just past Cardrona village. There are lots of hard climbs but rewarded with a nice downhill afterwards. When you reach Howford farm there is a turning point when you return back to Peebles on the same route. Then when you reach tweed bridge you turn left of the bridge down under the bridge and back into transition to start your run.
The Run at Peebles triathlon is known as the three bridges run. You run away from the pool on the bank of the river tweed down to Priorsford bridge, cross the bridge and then continue back towards the pool on the other side of the tweed, running along the old railway line. You then run through Hay lodge park and then cross Fotheringham bridge then back down the with the river Tweed on your right-hand side and back to the pool and across the finish line.
How to enter the Peebles Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
Peebles Duathlon route
DuathlonStart Time: 9:00am
Peebles Duathlon weather forecast
Windy in the evening and overnight.
Peebles Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Peebles Duathlon?
You may also like
- The SportPursuit Slateman10 Triathlon & Duathlon11th Jun 2021, Llanberis5(1)
- Superfeet Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon17th Sep 2021, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- The Snowman Triathlon & Duathlon30th Jul 2021, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
- Dorney Lake Christmas Duathlon & Lake Runs12th Dec, Dorney3.9(9)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.