Based around the sea front in Neyland, this popular race is suitable for athletes of all abilities. Many people chose to take part in a relay team of 2 or 3 people. The runs are flat and fast, with the bike course throwing in a few lumps and bumps but plenty of really fast flat and downhill sections.
How to enter the Pembrokeshire Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 2.5km
Pembrokeshire Duathlon weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Pembrokeshire Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Pembrokeshire Duathlon?
You may also like
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
- Bridport Triathlon15th May 2021, Bridport
- West Bay Triathlon26th Jun 2021, West Bay3(1)
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
- Hurtleberry Off-Road Duathlon & 10km Trail Run15th Nov, Holmbury Saint Mary
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.