Based around the sea front in Neyland, this popular race is suitable for athletes of all abilities. Many people chose to take part in a relay team of 2 or 3 people. The runs are flat and fast, with the bike course throwing in a few lumps and bumps but plenty of really fast flat and downhill sections.
Pembrokeshire Duathlon weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
Pembrokeshire Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Pembrokeshire Duathlon?
You may also like
- London Duathlon 20205th Sep, Richmond4.9(5)
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
- Bodmin Triathlon: The Dragon30th Aug, Bodmin
- Superfeet Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon11th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.