Three amazing ultra races along Britains only Coastal National Trail-The Pembrokeshire Coast Path.
The Pembrokeshire 100 mile race is a challenging ultra-race along the stunning Pembrokeshire Coastal Path from Dale, just outside Milford Haven to St Dogmaels, Cardigan.
The Pembrokeshire Stage Race follows the same route as the Pembrokeshire 100, but is split into 3 single stage sections with an overnight camp between each section.
The Pembrokeshire 180 mile race is a 5 day stage race starting in Amroth and finishing in St Dogmaels.
Day 1- Amroth to Freshwater West approximately 33.5 miles / 4000ft
Day 2- Freshwater West to Dale approximately 46 miles / 4850ft
Day 3- Dale to St Davids (Caerfai Bay) -34 miles / 5550ft
Day 4- St Davids (Caerfai Bay) to Fishguard - 41 miles / 7700ft
Day 5- Fishguard to St Dogmaels - 26.5 miles / 6100ft
Pembrokeshire Ultra Races weather forecast
Rain in the evening and overnight.
Pembrokeshire Ultra Races reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Pembrokeshire Ultra Races?
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- The Race with No Name Event and Challenge (Dartmoor Crossing)9th Oct, Drewsteignton
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- The Rock Hard Coast Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, South Milton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.