The race starts and finishes at the beach next to Aberech Sands Caravan Park near Pwllheli, with checkpoints / aid stations along the scenic route.
How to enter the Pen Llyn Ultra Marathon (Winter)
- Run 35.5mi
Pen Llyn Ultra Marathon (Winter) route
Tucked away beyond Snowdonia’s craggiest peaks with the Irish Sea on one side and Cardigan Bay on the other, the Llŷn Peninsula has a distinctive, unspoiled character that’s all its own. Its sunny southern coast draws walkers, wakeboarders, and dinghy-sailors. There are several islands dotted around the peninsula, with the famous ancient pilgrimage site of Bardsey Island, at its tip and can be seen in all its beauty during the race. The islands and coastline of Llŷn are a haven for wildlife and an area of outstanding natural beauty. Seals and dolphins are common sites around the peninsula. All of this makes a perfect backdrop for the Pen Llŷn Ultra.
37.5 milesStart Time: 9:00am
Pen Llyn Ultra Marathon (Winter) weather forecast
Rain until evening.
Meet the organizer
Pen Llyn Ultra Marathon (Winter) reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Pen Llyn Ultra3rd Jul, Pwllheli5(1)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon19th Sep, Prestatyn
- Marathon des Cotes18th Jun, Saint Dogmaels