The race starts and finishes at the beach next to Aberech Sands Caravan Park near Pwllheli, with checkpoints / aid stations along the scenic route.
How to enter the Pen Llyn Ultra Marathon (Winter)
- Run 35.5mi
Pen Llyn Ultra Marathon (Winter) route
Tucked away beyond Snowdonia’s craggiest peaks with the Irish Sea on one side and Cardigan Bay on the other, the Llŷn Peninsula has a distinctive, unspoiled character that’s all its own. Its sunny southern coast draws walkers, wakeboarders, and dinghy-sailors. There are several islands dotted around the peninsula, with the famous ancient pilgrimage site of Bardsey Island, at its tip and can be seen in all its beauty during the race. The islands and coastline of Llŷn are a haven for wildlife and an area of outstanding natural beauty. Seals and dolphins are common sites around the peninsula. All of this makes a perfect backdrop for the Pen Llŷn Ultra.
37.5 milesStart Time: 9:00am
Pen Llyn Ultra Marathon (Winter) weather forecast
Rain until evening.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Pen Llyn Ultra Marathon (Winter) reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Great Welsh Ultra17th Sep 2021, Machynlleth
- Dragon’s Back Race5th Sep 2021, Conwy
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- The Maverick Adidas Terrex X Series Exmoor4th Jun 2021, Lynton5(10)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.